Kashiko is committed to protecting your privacy.
Depending on the purpose for which you are providing your personal data, the data controller (or entity responsible for the data collected) will be us. Within the context of this policy ‘we’ means Kashiko Ltd.
Kashiko Ltd, 59 Wesley St, Cwmbran, Torfaen registered at Companies House Cardiff – Number:8481855
Personal data we may collect from you
• Information provided by you through our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with our Website
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address
• Details of transactions you carry out through the Website; for the fulfilment of your orders and details about
payment to and from you
• If you visit our Website we may collect information that is available from your browser. This includes, but is not limited to, traffic data, location data, operating system and browser details, weblogs and other communication data. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual
• Details of your access to our online resources or other materials
• Providing CVs or other information about yourself for specific purposes
How we use your data
Your data will only be used for the purposes
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
• to update our records
• to compile information relating to your interest in our products and services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you
• to provide you with information about our products and services which may interest you. If you are working for an existing customer or supplier, we will only contact you
by electronic means (e-mail) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous interest to you. If you are a new person contacting us, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. You can opt-in/out of such notifications by following the instructions on the relevant forms set out on this Website (or elsewhere as applicable) or at any time after providing your information
• we may analyse your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
• to our subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
• where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
• where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes
of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
We do on occasion US based software, Mailchimp, which uses Identity Data to create mailings and ask for feedback but are satisfied that the US have in place appropriate measures to protect data in the form of the US Privacy Shield and that Mailchimp has place measures to protect your data also.
Where we store your data
We do make use of cloud services in processing data and storing data. We are satisfied that these are fully GDPR compliant .
If you do not wish to hear about promotional materials etc, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes
. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from Kashiko Ltd, you may notify us via our Contact us form on www.kashiko.co.uk. Alternatively, you may contact us on +44 787 5554945 It may take up to 10 days for the changes to come into effect. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Act or have any other related queries, please email [email protected]
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. If you wish to update your personal data, please send an email to: [email protected] Please note that it will take up to 10 days for the changes to come into effect.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]