Working from a head office in Raglan, Fast Lubricants are a “Fast”, company that supplies lubricants of agriculture, plant and commercial vehicles across South Wales. I’d previously been working on the website for Fast Cars and out of this came the decision to create and upgrade a number of existing sites to a new look. This gave us the brief of using the same kind of layout and formatting to create a site that provided information about the company all on one page.
The Feature Set
- A site that provided all required information one one page
- That followed the style of branding previously established on another website
- The needed need to be fully responsive, providing a good experience of mobile phones and larger screen sizes
- It needed a contact form
- We needed the site to have clearly demarcated areas that identified the company, suppliers, staff.
- The ability to add to to and customise these areas are needed in the future
- The site need to be turned around and launched quickly
The Production Process
As always the site was created in a customer visible development area. For visuals we gave the client access http://healthlibr.com to an extensive library of images. More than one person was involved in developed process so work was coordinated using an Agile methodology.
If you would like to see this website please visit http://fastlubricants.co.uk/